Spring Emergency Preparedness Workshop
Northshore Emergency Management Coalition (NEMCo), a regional preparedness agency, is offering basic training in emergency readiness with the spring Emergency Preparedness Workshop.
On Saturday, June 2, 2018, from 9am to 1pm, join emergency manager Carl Lunak and a team of skilled professions to receive four hours of hands-on training in basic disaster preparedness skills, including how to:
- Prepare your emergency kits
- Choose the right food and water supplies
- Build and practice family communications plans
- Locate and shut off your utilities
- Safely operate a fire extinguisher
- Choose and use the right generator
- And much more!
If you've been wanting to become better prepared, this is a great place to start. Bring questions!