RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into interlocal agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, the Northshore Utility District has executed interlocal agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list interlocal agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
The interlocal agreements are listed here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. Agreements signed after 2017 have not been recorded with the King County auditor’s office. (Original interlocal agreements are on file with the Northshore Utility District Public Records Office and may be accessed by public disclosure request.)
- 8-11-2017_Joint Purchasing Equipment_Flow Equip
- 9-22-2011_Interim Sewer Service_Clifford Jensen Plat_King County
- 9-22-2011_Interim Sewer Service_Clifford Jensen Plat_Snohomish County
- 10-2010 PurchasingAgreement_Badger
- 4-1-2008_Sewage Transportation Services_King County
- 4-1-2008_Sewage Transportation Services_Snohomish County