RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into interlocal agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, the Northshore Utility District has executed interlocal agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list interlocal agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
The interlocal agreements are listed here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. Agreements signed after 2017 have not been recorded with the King County auditor’s office. (Original interlocal agreements are on file with the Northshore Utility District Public Records Office and may be accessed by public disclosure request.)
- 12-8-2015_Regional Emergency Management_Contract No. 15-C1488
- 11-3-2014_SR 522 West_Improvements Project
- 3-15-2014_Right of Entry Agreement_68th Ave NE Sidewalk Improvements
- 9-4-2013_State Route 522 Easements_Settlement and Release
- 11-6-2012_ Storm Drain Maintenance Service
- 4-9-2007_Watermain Relocation into SR522_Phs 1 and 2
- 1-1-2007_Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- 4-14-2003_Ordinance Franchise Renewal
- 1-1-2003_Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- 8-6-2001_Relocating Watermain within NE 155th Street for Sidewalk Improvements
- 3-12-2001_Franchise Extension Ordinance
- 1-10-2000_Franchise Agreement
- October 2018 Interlocal Agreement - Safety Training Classes