RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into interlocal agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, the Northshore Utility District has executed interlocal agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list interlocal agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
The interlocal agreements are listed here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. Agreements signed after 2017 have not been recorded with the King County auditor’s office. (Original interlocal agreements are on file with the Northshore Utility District Public Records Office and may be accessed by public disclosure request.)
- 9-15-2016_ Water Service_Waude Green
- 8-21-2012_SR 522 Stage 2A Roadway Improvement Project
- 9-2-2010_Purchase and Sale of Water_ Pipers Glen
- 1-12-2010_Repair/Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- 10-4-2004_Interim Sewer_Norway Knoll
- 1-6-2003 FranchiseAgreement_Ordinance Number 1901
- 6-28-2001_Construction of a Decant Facility_Sewer
- 4-9-2001_Interconnection of Water with City of Bothell_Norway Hill
- 4-9-2000_Sewer Conveyance for Totem Estates
- 4-19-1999_Interim Water_Park at Inglemoor
- 1-21-1992_Water Line Replacement_Installation_Construction
- 9-22-1978_WoodcrestEstates_Water Supply