RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into interlocal agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, the Northshore Utility District has executed interlocal agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list interlocal agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
The interlocal agreements are listed here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. Agreements signed after 2017 have not been recorded with the King County auditor’s office. (Original interlocal agreements are on file with the Northshore Utility District Public Records Office and may be accessed by public disclosure request.)
- 1-1-2007_Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- 1-1-2007_Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment for Police Department
- 5-15-2006_Agreement with LFP for Rental of Parking Spaces
- 2-2-2004_Interim Sewer Service in Vicinity of NE 187th St / 40th Pl NE
- 1-5-2003_Ordinance for the Purpose of Construction, Repairing, Maintaining, Relocating and Replacing Water and/or Sanirary Sewer Facilities and Main in City of LFP ROWs
- 1-1-2003_Repair and Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- 3-7-1994_Interlocal Agreement_Water District 83
- 6/3/1985_Contract with Water District 83 to Supply Water