RCW 39.34 permits a local government to enter into interlocal agreements with other public agencies in the interest of cooperatively sharing resources for their mutual benefit. In accordance with RCW 39.34, the Northshore Utility District has executed interlocal agreements with other public agencies for various purposes over the years.
Effective June 7, 2006, RCW 39.34.040 was amended to permit a public agency to list interlocal agreements on its website in lieu of having the agreement filed with the county auditor’s office.
The interlocal agreements are listed here to comply with RCW 39.34.040. Agreements signed after 2017 have not been recorded with the King County auditor’s office. (Original interlocal agreements are on file with the Northshore Utility District Public Records Office and may be accessed by public disclosure request.)
- 6-2014_Restropective Rating Plan Agreement
- 5-1-2013_Saint Edwaard State Park Utility Easement & Agreement_ #E587000NUD1
- 9-13-2011_Finn Hill Park and Recreation District, O.O. Denny Park
- 2-28-2011_Shoreline FireDistrict 4_Self Help Fueling
- 4-13-2009_Mutual Aid Between Agencies
- 12-16-1996_Regional Water Authority_C592
- 8-29-1994_Mutual Aid Between Agencies Agreement
- 10-2-1989_Regional Water Authority
- 3-3-1986_Water Service_Saint Edwards State Park
- 2002_Washington State Health Care Authority
- 7/1979_Merger Agreement Water District 79
- 3-18-1964_King County Water District NO. 79 and King County Water District NO. 72